Pam W of The Mystery Bookstore in Los Angeles has chosen Death and the Lit Chick, the 2nd St. Just mystery, for her December Top 10 List of favorite mysteries. The full list (#10 seems to be missing, actually):
1. Jacqueline Winspear, AMONG THE MAD. Henry Holt, $25.00; Picador, $14.00 (trade paperback reprint).
2. Spencer Quinn, DOG ON IT. Atria, $15.00 (trade paperback edition).
3. Sophie Littlefield, A BAD DAY FOR SORRY. Minotaur, $24.99.
4. John Connolly, THE GATES. Atria, $24.00.
5. Lisa Scottoline, LOOK AGAIN. St. Martin’s, $26.95.
6. Laura Lippman, LIFE SENTENCES. William Morrow, $24.95.
7. Lisa Lutz, REVENGE OF THE SPELLMANS. Simon & Schuster, $25.00.
8. G.M. Malliet, DEATH AND THE LIT CHICK. Midnight Ink, $14.95 (trade paperback original).
9. Sue Grafton, U IS FOR UNDERTOW. Putnam, $27.95.
.Agatha Award-winning author of the DCI St. Just mysteries, Max Tudor mysteries, standalone suspense novel WEYCOMBE, Augusta Hawke mysteries, and dozens of short stories. Books offered in all formats, including large print, e-Book, and audio.